OPEN GROUP SURF LESSONS
Open group surf lessons are perfect for individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of surfing and do not mind surfing with new friends. Group lessons are three hours long and entail a dry land balance and technique training session as well as time in the ocean to ride the waves! Students are offered free rentals the day of the lesson and half-off rentals for the remainder of the week. All of our instructors are ocean safety certified, and will be there to coach you and give you personalized instruction to help you get a jumpstart to riding waves.
Price: $105 per lesson per person.
If you have a group of three or more, discounted private group lessons are available.
THINGS TO KNOW AND WHAT TO BRING:
- The meeting spot for the lesson is South Mission Beach Jetty Parking lot by the benches unless told otherwise
- Ocean Experience has a permit for Surf lessons in South Mission Beach.
- The lesson lasts for 3 hours with short breaks.
- Bring water and sunscreen, bathing suit and towel. We supply a board and wetsuit to each surfer.
- We will be learning a bit about ocean awareness and doing a land based orientation to surfing before entering the water.
- We will learn about surfing and surf breaks.
- Be prepared to swim and paddle on a surfboard.
- Most of all get ready to have a blast and potentially be hooked on surfing!
Call us at 619.225.2317 to book over the phone.