Group Rate Package
Our 3 hour (half day) surf lessons are great for first timers wanting to get a jump start into the sport of surfing, beginners that need some tips, or even intermediate surfers wanting to progress to the next level. All of our instructors are ocean safety certified, and will be there to coach you and give you personalized instruction to help you get up and riding waves. Students are offered free rentals the day of the lesson and half-off rentals for the remainder of the week.
THINGS TO KNOW AND WHAT TO BRING:
- This lesson can be booked in a Private Group lesson at any time or you can join the daily group session with the discount.
- The meeting spot for the lesson is South Mission Beach Jetty Parking lot by the benches unless told otherwise
- Ocean Experience has a permit for Surf lessons in South Mission Beach.
- The lesson lasts for 3 hours with short breaks.
- Bring water and sunscreen, bathing suit and towel. We supply a board and wetsuit to each surfer.
- We will be learning a bit about ocean awareness and doing a land based orientation to surfing before entering the water.
- We will learn about surfing and surf breaks.
- Be prepared to swim and paddle on a surfboard.
- Most of all get ready to have a blast and potentially be hooked on surfing!
Price: $90 per lesson per person.
Book Online or Call 619.225.2317.