Half Day Private Group Lesson; Includes full day Board Rental + Wetsuit
Our private group lessons are for groups of 3 or more. Private lessons are great for first timers wanting to get a jump start into the sport of surfing, beginners that need some tips, or even intermediate surfers wanting to progress to the next level. Call us to schedule your private group lesson. Ocean Experience offers the most comprehensive learn to surf method in San Diego. All of our instructors are ocean safety certified, and will be there to coach you and give you personalized instruction to help you get a jumpstart to riding waves.
Price: $30/hr for three hour lesson - $90 per lesson per person.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE LESSON AND WHAT TO BRING:
- The meeting spot for the lesson is South Mission Beach Jetty Parking lot by the restrooms. Look for a blue tent with surf school signs or surf school van. Ocean Experience Surf School has a permit for Surf lessons in South Mission Beach.
- The lesson lasts for 3 hours with short breaks.
- You might want to bring water and definitely sunscreen, bathing suit and towel. We supply a board and wetsuit to each surfer.
- We will be learning a bit about ocean awareness and doing a land based orientation to surfing before entering the water.
- We will learn about surfing and surf breaks.
- Be prepared to swim and paddle a surfboard.
- Most of all get ready to have a blast and potentially be hooked on surfing.
The Ultimate San Diego Surf Lesson at Ocean Experience Surfing School Call us at 619.225.2317.